Wolves are faithful, loyal, social and honest. Please keep that in mind when awarding this to someone. Members of the WordPress Wolfpack can hand out the award at their own discretion, non-members can hand out the award after they have gotten it themselves or they can suggest the person they want to nominate to one of the wolfpack members.
The rules of this award are:
- Display the award on your blog. This can be in your sidebar or on a special award page.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
- Give 3 examples of things you would like to see changed in the world.
- Nominate (in your own time) at least 5 bloggers that deserve the award.
- (Optional) Donate the equivalent of $10 to a charity of your choice (optional because I cannot check it, however it would be HIGHLY appreciated.
Firstly I would like to see a world where people were more important than money, where the life of a human being held more value than that of profit.
Secondly I wish to see a world where we respect each others path to a higher power or our understanding of our place in this universe. A place where inclusion of all faiths rather than the battle to see which reigns supreme by excluding the possibility of everything other than that which they hold true.
Thirdly I no longer want to protect the environment rather I wish to live in world where it would not be necessary to do so (courtesy of Greenpeace Australia Pacific)
Now let’s get to the fun part of nominating those of wolf potential:
As for the donation to charity as previously stated that is optional but I do give money each month to Amnesty International, UNHR, Greenpeace and Doctors Without Borders as well as donating time and services to a number of Environmental Groups in Australia.
So thank you once again Patra for the nomination and for those who are of the pack and those yet to come: