I can’t believe this but yay a blogging award, sniffle…sniff using delicate lace hankey I’d like to thank ….. Oh yeah we have rules here. First thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they have posed for you. Then you nominate another 11 blogs and post 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer. Tag your nominees in the post and contact them to let them know they have been nominated. Then you’re on your way.
So without further ado I want to say a very big thank you to Amanda from Insidethelifeofmoi for the nomination and will get to answering the 11 questions she has sent me right away. So
And now for the questions:
- What/who inspired you to write your blog? – Well strangely my ex-husbands wife, she has an amazing blog and while it isn’t the sort of thing I wanted to do myself the idea of a blog just seemed to stick.
- Why do you write a blog? – I write a blog so I have an excuse to write everyday about whatever comes to mind, to share ideas and enjoy building an audience.
- What would your first reaction be, if you woke up to find you had lost the contents of your blog? – Before of after calling in mercenaries to track down and destroy the evil doer.
- Have you ever written anything mean about someone, on your blog? – yes and no *prevaricate prevaricate* – I’ve bitched a little in one instance and thrown a minor hissy fit in another but I generally save my more scathing remarks for the pollies etc in my crosshairs. Oh I assume you meant people – I assure you only politician and their followers are harmed in the making of this blog.
- Would you like to be famous? – Aren’t I already?
- If you could publish a book, what would the title be? – Chronicles of Wraith
- What is your favourite hobby? – Reading, Ranting and indulging in a smidge of Soapboxing.
- Do you ever dance like no one is watching? – It is the only way I should ever dance.
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be? – Stephen King or Queen Elizabeth I, but I’d need a channeler for her.
- What is your biggest achievement? – Enjoying my life as it is and not wishing for what I don’t have.
- If you could live your life all over again, what would you do differently? (in a nutshell). – Learn to be honest with myself earlier in life – it saves sooo much drama and hurt.
As part of the awards I will be nominating the following blogs also:
- Idiot Writing
- Perspectives on Life the Universe and Everything
- The Velveteen Leash
- Piyush Pujara
- Teela Hart
- 5 minutes more please
- The Backwords
- The Wandering Poet
- The Bohemian Rock Star
Finally I would like to set out my questions for those I’ve nominated:
- Who do you write for?
- If the internet went down would you still continue to write?
- Does having an audience feel important to you and for your blog?
- Are you finished designing your blog?
- Would you advertise more if you could?
- Have you ever told a lie on your blog?
- What type of blogs do you like?
- If you could have a dinner party with 10 famous figures dead or alive who would they be?
- Are you proud of your blog or is it a secret?
- Do you think blogging awards are motivating or depressing?
- Name one person who has made a significant impact on your life.
I hope you enjoy the process and share this with those you nominate in turn. Once again thanks Amanda – this is will always be special as it is my first one. So let’s celebrate